Brief Introduction of the Internal Auditor Training Course:
1. ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training Course.
2. ISO 14001:2004 Internal Auditor Training Course.
3. OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditor Training Course.
4. ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor Training Course.
5. ISO 13485:2005 Internal Auditor Training Course.
6. ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Training Course.
7. ISO 28000: Internal Auditor Training Course.
8. ISO/TS 16949:2004 Internal Auditor Training Course
Overview of Internal Auditor Training Course (Exemplar Global Certified): ISO standard are significant for the organization’s success and it help to meet the requirement of the client and regulatory body and the objective of the standards are attained by the trained team of the organisation. TNV offer different training including internal auditor training, which is mainly based on the above-said standards. And objective can be attained only with the competent team, with this objective, our internal auditor training courses on different standards helps the client to effectively implement the requirements of the different ISO standards.
Internal Auditor Training course – has been designed considering the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) competency requirement. It is normally Two days Course and sometime its increased to three days. During the Training course we Provides an explanation of requirements of the standards (As applicable i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485) and requirements of Auditing skills i.e. explains the internal auditing process and audit techniques, documentation process, information on how to conduct internal audit, write the audit report and take corrective action, and auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying and dealing with the nonconformance.
This classroom course allows you to use your newly acquired skills in real-life audit conditions. Participants will discuss the proper interpretation of the ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training Course, ISO 14001:2004 Internal Auditor Training Course, OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditor Training Course, ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor Training Course, ISO 13485:2005 Internal Auditor Training Course, ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Training Course, ISO 28000 Internal Auditor Training Course, ISO/TS 16949:2004 Internal Auditor Training Course standard in actual internal audit situations.
This two/three-day classroom course is Exemplar Global certified and meets the training requirements for internal auditors. It makes extensive use of student activities and case studies to help you fully understand the requirements of auditing to the relevant standard. Lecture time is held to a minimum, providing you time to learn and then practice your newly acquired skills in real-life audit situations. This assures that you are prepared to conduct effective audits. An exam is administered on the final day of training.
Prerequisites: Participants are requested to bring their own copy of the relevant standard to this training course. These will not be provided for you. You can purchase a copy of this standard from TNV.
Materials: Student manual and handouts will be provided.
Course Curriculum of the TNV’s Internal Auditor Training Program:
1. Documentation requirements as per requirement of the standards
3. Audit Principle
4. Internal Audit Planning
5. Audit team selection
6. Conduct of Internal Auditing, Audit Tools & Techniques
7. Report writing
8. Nonconformance report writing
10. Final Examination
1. Fully understand requirements of the relevant ISO standards.
2. Apply the proper interpretation of the standard in actual internal audit situations.
3. Tailor an internal audit interview based on the requirements of the standard.
4. Plan and conduct effective internal audits.
5. Manage the audit process, including opening meetings, auditing, closing meetings, and reporting.
At the end of the Internal Audit training the participants will be able to:
1. Interpret correctly the requirements of applicable ISO standard and how they apply to the processes of an organization.
2. Conduct an effective Gap analysis / internal audit / supplier audit / coordinate during the third party Certification audit.
3. Initiate improvements in the applicable management system of an organization.
4. Conduct an effective Internal Audit / Supplier Audit
5. Competent to make documents for the organization for effective implementation of relevant ISO standards.
Who Should Attend:
1. Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO standards.
2. Those who must perform internal audits as per requirements of ISO Standards.
3. Quality assurance managers,
4. Quality assurance professionals,
5. ISO project managers, and
6. ISO project team members should attend this training.
7. Key management staff for implementing the ISO std, MR, QA/QC Engineer, Key personal of organization responsible of implementation of the standards at different level in the organization, those interested in becoming Internal auditor.
8. Those who require a detailed knowledge of internal auditing process.
9. Whose jobs involve assessment of suppliers.
10. Who are responsible for managing the Quality Management System in the organization.
11. Who are involved in preparing their organization for assessment by customers or third party audit.
12. Wishing to enhance personal competency in QMS and QMS Auditing.
Advantage of Exemplar Global (RABQSA) certified Internal Auditor Training Program
1. The Certificate of Attainment is certified by Exemplar Global (RABQSA) as evidence of knowledge competency for the specific standards.
2. Training Program & certificate of Attainment provided by TNV have worldwide recognition and shall increase marketability.
3. After successfully completing the Internal Auditor Training; Participant can go for ISO 9001 Lead auditor Training course with only three days instead of attending 5 days Training and cost effective.
TNV Course Cancellation Policy: Due to stringent international standards guidelines, a maximum course enrollment is strictly imposed. If you are told you are on the waiting list or have registered and have not received a confirmation letter prior to the course, contact TNV immediately to verify your enrolment status before you make other arrangements.
1. You can make a substitution at any time.
2. If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer (before 15 days to the planned training time) your course fees to another tnv course of your choice.
3. If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid 50% of the registration fee.
4. Requests for cancellations/transfers received at least 15 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
5. Requests received within 15 business days of the course starting shall not be eligible for consideration.
6. After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
7. Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
8. You must successfully complete the entire course or program before Certificate of Completion of Training can be awarded.
9. TNV reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, TNV is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur.
This RABQSA-certified course is presented by third party (an RABQSA-certified course provider) in association with TNV. This course is certified in the RABQSA Certification Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for related auditor certification.