Exemplar Global CERTIFIED Competency Units LEAD
AUDITOR Training REGISTRATION NO.
This is a Exemplar
Global, USA certified Competency
Units, to develop skills & expertise needed to Environmental
Management System audits
ISO14001 Lead Auditor Training (Exemplar
Global Certified Competency units )
Competency is certified with
Exemplar Global and satisfies
part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking position as
Lead Auditor / Auditor with certification body as a Auditor/Lead Auditor
the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally
recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a
sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015.
Objectives of the Lead Auditor Training:
1. To enable delegates recognize Key theory in Environmental Management System auditing
2. To convey / improve practical auditing skills to
become internationally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor.
3. To enable the delegates to plan, conduct &
manage EMS external (second and third party) as well as internal audits in
accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011.
Who should attend?
• Quality managers / executives,
• Management Representatives,
• Existing internal auditors of EMS
• ISO Consultants working for EMS
• Personnel wishing to make career in QMS auditing like
B.Tech, M.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, MBA.
• Total Quality management Professionals.
Training Contents :
• IRCA Registration Scheme
• Structure & Overview of ISO 14001,
• Quality Management Principles with specific focus on
process approach & continual improvement
• Audit definition/types/principles
• ISO 19011 & ISO 17021
• Audit Planning & preparation,
• Audit Tools & Techniques,
• Audit Performance,
• Recording & Reporting Non Conformities (NCs)
• Audit reporting (report writing and review of the report)
• Corrective Action & audit follow-up (CAPA)
• Surveillance audits
• Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
• Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
• Written Examination
All delegates should have reasonably good
understanding on environmental management principles & concepts &
basic requirements of ISO 14001 & EMS audit process. TNV recommends
participants must complete study of ISO 14001 standards & should complete
the home work... Knowledge of English is essential to participate in the
TNV registered auditor & approved tutor
shall conduct this training.
Certificate of successful completion shall be
issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass
the written examination.
Rs. 15,000/- per participant + Service Tax. For
courses to be conducted at your company premises, please contact our training
Payment to be made by DD/Cheque to “TNV
Certification Pvt. Ltd.”, payable at Lucknow
• 10% discount for group booking of 3 to 5
• 15% discount for group booking of 6 or more
Do you plan In-House Lead Auditor Training
Program in your company? (Only for India)
• Do you have Training venue and participants
for the conducting the program? you may plan for the Lead Auditor Training
Course in India.. All the venue charges, equipment etc shall be paid by your
company. TRAINER will be from TNV.
75,000 Plus Service Tax is the Fixed Fees upto 10 Participants.
TNV reserves right to either cancel or postpone
the course. In such cases, the full fees shall be either refunded or adjusted.
Request for cancellation of registration shall
be accepted only if it is intimated at least 15 working days in advance. Full
fees shall be refunded in such cases.
Kindly fill in and return the attached
‘Registration Form’ along with your Cheque/DD.
For exact schedule near to your location, please
contact to us.. For further details kindly contact:
Training Coordinator: Email: email@example.com