Lead Auditor Training
ISO 29993:2017 Certification
TNV encourage to adopt and implement
latest available standards ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015, hence no
application shall be accepted after 01st Jan. 2017 for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO
14001-2004 standard, earlier this date was 01st Sept. 2017. Existing client may
continue using their certification status till the validity of the standards
i.e. 15th Sept. 2018
TNV's is not anymore Accredited by JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System of Australia
& New Zeland) for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and FSMS with effect from 30th January 2017.
Accordingly all Accredited certificate issued by TNV for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and
FSMS with JAS-ANZ logo is recalled as use of logo of JAS-ANZ with the name of TNV is unauthorised and not fair and all such certificate have been removed from
JAS-ANZ portal by 30th April 2017. TNV advise our client to contact us for surrender of certificate. if clietn dont want to continue with TNV, they may choose any Certifictaion body of its choice.
TNV is certified by Exemplar Global for Lead Auditor Course of ISO 9001
TNV Have aproval for location Nepal, Kuwait, Bangladesh and United State of America as a additional location in Financial year 2013-14, Further TNV have started in Taiwan, Qatar, Maldives, Egypt, Vietnam, South Africa and Brazil.. Board of the Director have considered aspects for the overseas operation and expanding to many countires; we invite inquiries for Business Association or franchises for ISO Certification Services.
TNV's Accreditation of JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zeland) for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and FSMS is revked by 30th January 2017. Accordingly all Accredited certificate issued by TNV for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and FSMS shall stand cancelled and all the certificate shall be removed from JAS-ANZ portal by 30th April 2017. If client is looking from JAS-ANZ accredited certificate, client may please take transfer of the certificate on time to any JAS-ANZ accredited CAB or any other Certification body of thier choice.
Managing Director, TNV Mr. Pragyesh Singh Visited South Africa our Marketing office at Cape Town
Managing Director, TNV Mr. Pragyesh Singh is visiting Indonesia for signing contract for starting operation there.
TNV's Lead Auditor Training Program for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 28000, ISO/TS 16949 planned in August 2015, September 2015, October 2015, November 2015, and December 2015. Exemplar Global certified Course
Managing Director, TNV Mr. Pragyesh Singh Visiting Egypt, UAE and Taiwan for Annual Review of Overseas office in June.
TNV’s Logo is the Registered Trademark of the TNV vide Trade Mark Number 2420078 Dated 31st October 2012 J. No. 1620 at Sl. No. 1183020 in Class 35 for Business and Risk Management, Administration and Auditing, Management System Certification Services, Product Certification Services, Compliance & Other Certification Services, Any misuse of the logo shall be governed as per provisions of Trade Marks Act 1999.
The impetus for the development of ISO 45001 came from the British Standards Institute (BSI), which proposed to ISO in 2013 that OHSAS 18001 be considered as the basis for an international standard. ISO agreed and established a committee to oversee its development. As the proposers, BSI took on the role of Secretariat to the new committee (ISO PC 283). The first meeting of ISO PC 283 took place in London in October 2013, where key decisions were made, for example, that the standard would contain the requirements and include interpretative guidance as an annex. The WG was established and further divided into Task Groups (TGs) to separate the workload into manageable sections, so that each TG could focus on one or more clauses of the draft standard
With effect from 30th Jan 2017, JAS-ANZ Accreditation have been revoked as TNV could not inform JAS-ANZ withdral informaiton of the DAC. an appleal in this respect is pending with JAS-ANZ, TNV have not recieved any communication in respect of appeal submitted against cancellation of the accreditaiton of the TNV. Informaiton of the same have been filed to IAF in this reference to ensure execution of the appeal submitted.
1. Establish a Planning Committee
Depending on the size of your practice, the emergency planning team may include veterinarians, practice managers, and supervisors. The committee at smaller practices may include all employees.
2. Conduct a Business Impact AnalysisA business impact analysis (BIA) supports the entire business continuity process. It is a process used to identify, quantify, and qualify the impact of a loss, interruption, or disruption. A BIA identifies mission-critical activities and the time frame within which they must be recovered. Explore all the risks that your practice is exposed to and the possible major disruptions that could occur.And don’t forget about your suppliers. Could you still operate if your top vendors closed due to a disaster? Consider the actions needed for your practice to remain operational. Plan alternatives for your critical supplier dependencies.
3. Mitigate RiskAfter the BIA, the practice should mitigate risks that threaten the health and safety of people, operations, patients, company assets, or the environment by reducing the risk to an acceptable level. Strategies may include:
4. Establish Business Continuity StrategiesEstablish strategies for:
5. Develop Your PlanRecord everything in the BIA process and develop a plan for disasters and emergencies. At a minimum, the plan should include:
Add materials to the plan appendix including:
6. Implement and TrainConduct training for employees with key roles and assignments in the business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident response processes.
7. Test the PlanTesting is the generic term used to describe the critical process of exercising strategies and plans, rehearsing with coworkers, and testing systems (technology infrastructure and administrative) to demonstrate business continuity.
CE Marking Certification
CE Notified Body
CMMi Level 2
CMMi Level 3
CMMi Level 4
CMMi Level 5
Code of Integrity
Internal Auditor Training
ISO 13485 Certification
ISO Application Process
Key Elements of BCMS
Low Voltage CE
Use of Marks
Certification Process |
Regulation, Complaints & Appeal |
Certification Benefits |
Sample Certificate |
GMP Certification |
Accreditation Statement |
| Marketing Offices
ISO 13485 Certification