ISO 27001 2013 is an information security management standard.
It defines a set of information security management requirements. The official complete name of this standard is ISO/IEC 27001:2013Information technology - Security techniques - Information security management systems - Requirements. These requirements can
be found in the following seven sections:
According to ISO IEC 27001, you must meet every requirement if you wish to claim that your information security management
system (ISMS) complies with this standard.
What are the benefits of 27001 Information Security Management?
1. Identify risks and put controls in place to manage or eliminate them
2. Flexibility to adapt controls to all or selected areas of your business
3. Gain stakeholder and customer trust that their data is protected as Keeps confidential information secure
4. Demonstrate compliance and gain status as preferred supplier
5. Meet more tender expectations by demonstrating compliance
6. Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
7. Allows for secure exchange of information
8. Allows you to ensure you are meeting your legal obligations
9. Helps you to comply with other regulations (e.g. SOX)
10. Provide you with a competitive advantage
11. Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
12. Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
13. Manages and minimizes risk exposure
14. Builds a culture of security
15. Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors
Why choose TNV?
TNV is a leading certification body and today we’re the market leader amongt the indigenous CAB. Having more than 3000 client ranging from top global brands to small ambitious businesses in more than 25 countries worldwide to gain an edge over their competition. As one of the uncommon organizations that cognizes standards from start to finish, we don’t only assess how well you’re meeting them, we create new ideas from scratch and train teams globally to use them and perform better. Our knowledge can transform your organization during the assessment, our moto for the work “assessment is our passion” keep us happy when we do our work.
Please geel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiring the quote.