The term "TNV" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is situated at 537-B/187-B, Amber Vihar, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226020 UP India including representative across the world. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website www.isoindia.org or www.tnvworld.com.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. The Website visitor strictly undertakes not to make:
a. Any reproduction, repeat, copy, modification, extraction or re-use of all or part of the information and data published on the Website or which is required for its operating;
b. Any deterioration, unauthorized downloading, DDoS attack, misappropriation of Website information and content, attempt to circumvent or damage security devices, phishing, fraudulent introduction into TNV’s infrastructure, etc;
c. And generally, any Website use which does not comply with the purpose hereof and/or which may damage its integrity or availability, and/or TNV’ interests and exclusive rights.
d. TNV controls network traffic in order to identify attempted unauthorized use of the Website. Whoever uses the Website agrees to the said control. TNV therefore reserves the right to take legal action against any person who is responsible for breaching the aforementioned bans.
3. Even adequate care have been taken, despite neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, updation, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. TNV is registered trademark of the TNV in the countries having its registered office, all trademarks reproduced in this website (third party log or name), which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Use of the logo or name of the third party shall be governed under the rules by the third party and TNV shall not take any direct or indirect responsibility for the same. For any clarification, kindly contact the relevant parties.
7. Availability: The Website functions 24/24 hours and 7/7 days. However, if a force majeure event occurs, the connection is slow or the Website is overloaded or unavailable due to electronic communication networks, access to all or part of the Website may be slowed down or interrupted. Furthermore, TNV may undertake corrective or preventive maintenance on the website or its hosting facilities or mailing facility. Accordingly, TNV does not assume any guarantee of availability or continuous access to the Website on continuous manner.
8. Website design: The Website is designed by the TNV Certification Pvt. Ltd. website development team, assisted by the agency Weber Solution.
9. Website hosted by: Reseller Club, USA
10. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
11. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for the convenience of the user to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse or claim any right to the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and jurisdiction of the any complaint shall be limited to the Lucknow only.
13. In no event shall consulting the Website be construed as a transfer, license or authorization to re-use contents. Accordingly, any total or partial reproduction, representation, extraction, modification, dissemination or exploitation of the Website, or of any one of the elements contained herein, is strictly forbidden unless previously authorised by TNV. TNV is entitled to modify Website content at any time without prior notice.
15. Liability: TNV does its best efforts to ensure that information accessible on the Website is exact. However, we does not assume any express or tacit warranty as regards Website content. Furthermore, TNV does not provide any guarantee on the relevance, topical or exhaustive nature of published information, or its appropriateness as regards the Website visitor’s needs. In all events, the Website visitor bears sole responsibility for the use of freely available information.