Introduction of ISO 9001:2015 certification:Adaption of ISO 9001:2015 should be an planned Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is basically depend on the following factor:
· Organizational Environment
· Its Changing need
· Its particular Objective
· Products or Services in which organisation dealt with.
· The Process adopted
· Size & organizational Structure
Benefit of ISO 9001:2015 Certification:
· ISO 9001:2015 helps Organisation to produce Desired Outcome
· ISO 9001:2015 ensures Ongoing Controls
· ISO 9001:2015 Enhance Customer Satisfaction by meeting Customer requirement
· Continual Improvement through ISO 9001:2015
· Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act)
· QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability
· ISO 9001:2015 help organization for avoidance of Risk
· QMS is Sustainable Approach of any Business
· ISO 9001:2015 Help Business, Government & Society.
The ISO 9001:2015 is a standard for the "Quality Management System". ISO 9001:2015 standards basically focus what the organization do to fulfill:
· Customer's Quality Requirements,
· Applicable Legal & Regulatory requirements,
· Develop Customer Satisfaction, and
· Attain Continual Improvement of its performances in chase of these objective
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2015: Roadmap and plan for ISO 9001:2015 Certificationbasically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Certification.
v Identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to your organisation.
v Make Decision for ISO Implementation/Certification.
v Get skilled team or hire services of consultant.
v Identify GAP Analysis.
v Make Implementation Plan.
v Opt PDCA [Plan-Do-Check-Act] cycle.
v Design, implement, aware about the Quality Policy, QMS Manual & SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
v Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
v Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
v Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
v Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
Assessment to ISO 9001:2015