Lead Auditor Training
ISO 29993:2017 Certification
TNV encourage to adopt and implement
latest available standards ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015, hence no
application shall be accepted after 01st Jan. 2017 for ISO 9001:2008 & ISO
14001-2004 standard, earlier this date was 01st Sept. 2017. Existing client may
continue using their certification status till the validity of the standards
i.e. 15th Sept. 2018
TNV's is not anymore Accredited by JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System of Australia
& New Zeland) for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and FSMS with effect from 30th January 2017.
Accordingly all Accredited certificate issued by TNV for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and
FSMS with JAS-ANZ logo is recalled as use of logo of JAS-ANZ with the name of TNV is unauthorised and not fair and all such certificate have been removed from
JAS-ANZ portal by 30th April 2017. TNV advise our client to contact us for surrender of certificate. if clietn dont want to continue with TNV, they may choose any Certifictaion body of its choice.
TNV is certified by Exemplar Global for Lead Auditor Course of ISO 9001
TNV Have aproval for location Nepal, Kuwait, Bangladesh and United State of America as a additional location in Financial year 2013-14, Further TNV have started in Taiwan, Qatar, Maldives, Egypt, Vietnam, South Africa and Brazil.. Board of the Director have considered aspects for the overseas operation and expanding to many countires; we invite inquiries for Business Association or franchises for ISO Certification Services.
TNV's Accreditation of JAS-ANZ (Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zeland) for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and FSMS is revked by 30th January 2017. Accordingly all Accredited certificate issued by TNV for QMS, EMS, OHSAS and FSMS shall stand cancelled and all the certificate shall be removed from JAS-ANZ portal by 30th April 2017. If client is looking from JAS-ANZ accredited certificate, client may please take transfer of the certificate on time to any JAS-ANZ accredited CAB or any other Certification body of thier choice.
Managing Director, TNV Mr. Pragyesh Singh Visited South Africa our Marketing office at Cape Town
Managing Director, TNV Mr. Pragyesh Singh is visiting Indonesia for signing contract for starting operation there.
TNV's Lead Auditor Training Program for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001, ISO 13485, ISO 28000, ISO/TS 16949 planned in August 2015, September 2015, October 2015, November 2015, and December 2015. Exemplar Global certified Course
Managing Director, TNV Mr. Pragyesh Singh Visiting Egypt, UAE and Taiwan for Annual Review of Overseas office in June.
TNV’s Logo is the Registered Trademark of the TNV vide Trade Mark Number 2420078 Dated 31st October 2012 J. No. 1620 at Sl. No. 1183020 in Class 35 for Business and Risk Management, Administration and Auditing, Management System Certification Services, Product Certification Services, Compliance & Other Certification Services, Any misuse of the logo shall be governed as per provisions of Trade Marks Act 1999.
The impetus for the development of ISO 45001 came from the British Standards Institute (BSI), which proposed to ISO in 2013 that OHSAS 18001 be considered as the basis for an international standard. ISO agreed and established a committee to oversee its development. As the proposers, BSI took on the role of Secretariat to the new committee (ISO PC 283). The first meeting of ISO PC 283 took place in London in October 2013, where key decisions were made, for example, that the standard would contain the requirements and include interpretative guidance as an annex. The WG was established and further divided into Task Groups (TGs) to separate the workload into manageable sections, so that each TG could focus on one or more clauses of the draft standard
With effect from 30th Jan 2017, JAS-ANZ Accreditation have been revoked as TNV could not inform JAS-ANZ withdral informaiton of the DAC. an appleal in this respect is pending with JAS-ANZ, TNV have not recieved any communication in respect of appeal submitted against cancellation of the accreditaiton of the TNV. Informaiton of the same have been filed to IAF in this reference to ensure execution of the appeal submitted.
The CE mark is a Product Certification and it signals that the product meets the requirements of relevant European directives. It is mandatory for a wide product range sold within or exported to the European Country or market. With the objective to facilitate free trade & to ensure the safety of specified products, European countries have developed a series of standards or directives. Compliance of these standard or directive is mandatory. It is a legal obligation on the part of the manufacturer or his agent to ensure compliance of the specified requirements. So please mind that If you wish to sell your products within the European Union member states and the European Economic Area, such product must comply with the directive (s). This also applies if you are a manufacturer who wants to export products into the European member countries.
· CE marking on a product: Indicates that the product can be legally sold within the European Union and the European Free Trade Area.
· Ensures the product can move freely throughout the European single market. Indicates to customers that the product meets minimum safety standards and therefore has a minimum level of quality.
· Branding with TNV: TNV offers Complaince and Certification from Notified Body to. If you require CE marking of your product (s) to the requirements of various EU directives, you may write to email@example.com .
· TNV offers certification worldwide, and holds a wide range of international accreditations or association. You may contact our Global Offices by clicking on International Offices. With our global network of local resources, we can provide you with the certification most suitable to your needs, type of business.
· Where is CE marking required?: CE-marking compliance is a legal requirement in the European Union member states and the European Economic Area countries.
· List of Countries where CE Marking is mandatory: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, UK and Other countries are likely to adopt the directives in the future. Many Exporters from India, Iran, Turkey requires CE Marking on their product.
Certification Process |
Regulation, Complaints & Appeal |
Certification Benefits |
Sample Certificate |
GMP Certification |
Accreditation Statement |
| Marketing Offices
ISO 13485 Certification